{by Ben}
My garden got bigger since I blogged about it last time. I’ve gotten lots of strawberries from the strawberry plants. Kaitlyn can pick some but she doesn’t. I’ve eaten about five or ten strawberries.
We picked the carrots and there was no carrot on them. There was just a few roots coming out.
The onions have gotten a lot bigger.
Last time I got the two rows of beans mixed up.The yellows weren’t coming up very good but the greens were. These are the yellows.
These are the greens.
This corn grew 21 inches in 2 weeks. Now it is 28 inches tall!
I planted these soybeans about 2 weeks ago.
The tomato plant has one blossom. You can’t see it in the picture very good though.
Mom planted this mint in my garden.
Only three of the potatoes didn’t grow.
I dug this maple tree up out of the field.
The purple pepper had one blossom but the blossom is done. A pepper is starting to grow.
This is the whole garden.
No comments:
Post a Comment