Josh wanted to go ‘wimmin’ in the creek, so Jesse was going to throw him in. Oh, those giggles are precious!
Looking for a mouse :)
Beautiful sunset.
Heading home.
Back home – getting to know the new kittens given to us by friends. They are so cute!
This little black kitten is called Hyper. I’ve seen and loved a lot of kittens, but I’ve never seen one as energetic and active and curious as this one. He (she?) is adorable and hilarious both…and very very friendly too.
Great pictures Ruth! Another beautiful day in the country. Wonderful! Have a great week.Take care!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see the kittens are settling in. :-)
ReplyDeleteKaren (the Mrs.)
All of the kittens are girls. I'm so glad you guys like them!
ReplyDeleteThank you Riggenbachs for the delightful kittens! As you can see they are very well loved and don't often lack for attention!
ReplyDelete