After the kids took off legs and wing tips (I helped with this too), Dad would hose them out and toss them into the pool. I was so impressed because he did pretty many of them, and he never missed!!!!
Can you find the chicken in the air?
(3 different tosses)
Burst series #1 - - - thar she goes - - -
#2 - - -Jewel makes a run for it - - -
…#3 - - - and escapes the splash!
I cropped them for their expressions. Precious!
Dirty jeans!!
And then the good times rolled while Josh carried chickens to us so we could cut them into pieces and skin them. He was hilarious, and he had the kids in stitches!!
Jewel was a great help too.
Everybody works.
…this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. II Thessalonians 3:10
Our wonderful Dad.
DONE!
I LOVE the expression on Josh's happy little face! You know he is thinking my dad is sooo coool!!! :)
ReplyDelete