Lesson learned: if I upload a post from Blogger, I cannot edit it in Live Writer. I wanted to add some more photographs of haircuts, and experiment with the photo album features. Couldn’t do it, so I’ll just start another post. And another lesson: if you click on View Full Album under the collage, you can see the rest of the photographs that didn’t fit in the collage. Neat!
Kaiser Barbershop 2010: This is various before, during, and after pictures. Joshua just wasn’t sure what to think, with everyone trying to distract him and keep him still while I took little nips here and there. A brownie helped!
Another quick pic of our favorite subject:
Tim got home late, so we started supper without him, and the boys got home right after he did. With questionable roads (actually they weren’t that bad), I was glad when they were all home. We listened to church over the phone, although Joshua was so happy and squeally jabbery that it was hard to hear well. Our phone speaker isn’t very loud either. Anyway, one thing John did talk about was helping others when we have the opportunity, although I can’t remember the scripture reference. Isaiah 1 maybe? I jotted a few notes but alas they have disappeared.
Since Dad is taking the day off tomorrow and we have a field trip planned to the Lincoln Museum in Springfield, the kids stayed up a little later. For some reason when we have a special day everybody pops right out of bed no matter what time they get to sleep the night before. Strange how that works.
One more photo album experiment, then time for bed. I’ll call this one Academics.
Good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment