Love this.
Tuesday was a really warm day for a picnic after Restmor singing. We were thankful for our nice big shade tree.
Rain chased us inside after awhile - - -
so these talented young ladies spent their time making some beautiful music.
Yesterday we enjoyed our favorite four.
Novel idea: dish soap on the trampoline. Interesting.
Time for a quick lake trip.
Home for chores.
Lainey met the baby snakes after supper.
Oh yes. Big excitement yesterday morning was that the garter snake had babies: fifteen was the last count I heard. Now what in the world are we going to do with fifteen garter snakes? All I heard was “Mom, come see them. You have to see them! They’re so cute!” until I finally went to see them.
Just to clarify. They are NOT cute.
I don’t think Lainey was too impressed either.
In other farm news, Big Boy is no longer Big Boy. See egg in cage, partially hidden by Mama Garter Snake? Evidently Big Boy is really Big Bertha.
Beautiful evening for a ride.
Beautiful evening for a fire.
This morning -
A bug, of course -
That’s it.
No comments:
Post a Comment