Was very good to be at UJeff's again.
Some of the clan traveled on Wednesday and were there for Thanksgiving Day church services and afternoon. I have no px of that day.
Dad & I, Tori, Jewel, and Josh left Thursday morning and had a good trip, getting there in time for a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. Px are from random people and in random order-ish. So it goes.
💖💖
Jason collected all the plates and was ready to carry them to the kitchen but could hardly lift them. What a helper💙
This was a highlight for many of us 𝅘𝅥𝅯
Super fun family game: Fishbowl.
no comment😑
Friday morning. Asthma in little tykes isn't so fun. But with treatments and medicine, he did fine!
On a walk with ASandy. Now that's the way to plow some snow😄
Many Risks were taken lol
Every family needs an ASarah who will brave the cold with the tykes.

Shopping crew.
Another highlight𝅘𝅥𝅮𝅘𝅥𝅯𝅘𝅥
Guess who?
Wasn't this one!
If I had to pick a #1 highlight of our three days there, this was probably it. UDave shared a Dad Joke with UJeff. The highlight for me wasn't the joke; it was UDave and UJeff's hilarious delight in the joke. They shared it with the rest of us non-dads eventually, and Idk if they even knew I recorded the whole story on video. So glad I did!
Thus ended Friday.
Meanwhile, life beyond the pictures consisted of prayers and texts and thoughts of loved ones on the other side of the Iowa snowstorm - specifically Betty and her family as her health continued to decline and her earthly journey approached her heavenly one.
No comments:
Post a Comment