Back to Saturday, November 8.
Many young ladies did an amazing job showing their appreciation for the brothers in their lives. Much planning, creativity, cooperation, effort, energy, joy, love, laughter, etc. went into the evening; it was a blessing to see the group work together to accomplish this memorable supper and evening. The theme: The Oregon Trail, based on the computer game of years ago where the player made choices which determined his/her fate. The creativity and effort in putting together this game was impressive; from what I could tell, everyone really enjoyed it.
Some px are from my phone; others are from Sarah, Jewel, Megan, Grace, and Lauren. Idk who took what, but... it'll buff. The order might not be quite accurate either, but owell!
That's a really nice group of kids right there.
PS - my only contribution to the evening was to play the piano during the singing, which I always enjoy so isn't any effort at all. These kids did everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING to make this evening happen. They are quite capable young adults💖
No comments:
Post a Comment