Monday 12-1. Beautiful day for a ride in the snow
๐๐
Happy birthday Kiowa! Crazy that you're 9 already๐
๐๐๐
Thankful for a warm house.
And morning beauty.
And a wonderful ASarah who takes nieces and nephews 4wheeling on COLD days. And yep that is Rafe with a big smile.
And that was Wednesday, and I left for Betty's visitation soon after. And it was hard but good because no matter what, God is good and He is faithful. And then we stayed up too late with Neil and June that night but would do it again in a heartbeat. And then Thursday was Betty's funeral which was also hard but also good because no matter what, God is good and He is faithful.
All. the. time.
Thursday night - this precious cutest and his dad came for supper.
The most unique way to eat an apple.
Well hello my friend ~
This was Saturday when Levi and Echo brought the kids over for some more snow fun.
From Echo ~
Good job Jasper!
Last Sunday afternoon, Wesley, Josh, Wyatt, Auggie ~
๐๐
Cuter every day
๐
๐๐๐
๐๐
Mousetraps are for sissies๐
And if anyone can tell me how a mouse managed to take up residence in my appliance garage I would greatly appreciate knowing๐๐๐ฎ๐ต๐คฎ
Friday 12-12
This was the day I filled out my RapidPass at 7:30 AM. And if you don't know what a RapidPass is, shame on you. Download the Red Cross app to your phone (it's free) and find a blood drive and get out there and donate. The need is constant (especially this time of the year) and the gratification is instant. And the next one to need a unit of blood might be your loved one.
Anyway.
One of the first questions: Are you feeling well today?
Yes.
Yes, I really was.
Two hours later, I wasn't. It came on fast and hard: sneezy, eye-watery nonstop running nose.
So I canceled my donation appointment๐ and asked Sarah to make my food for me, and I hunkered down and drank lots of water and used a lot of kleenex. How fun is that?
By the time everyone else left for the Mel Kaiser Christmas, I was feeling some better and spent the evening working on, well, this blog I guess.
I was sorry to miss this nice evening, glad for the videos and px that were shared with me, and very very glad to be feeling better as the evening ensued.
And I was very very very glad to sleep well Friday night and wake up Saturday morning absolutely fine. No cough, no sore throat, no fever, no sneezing, no watery eyes, and NO RUNNY NOSE.
Explain that to me, ok!?
We knew the snow was coming again, so Dad picked up a couple bales of hay before the roads got bad. I headed to town and it wasn't bad. By the time I helped on a church shower for a very special Alex and Debbie, did a few errands in town (that I didn't do Friday because I felt cruddy), and headed back out of town - - well let's just say driving conditions were very less than ideal. It was a Very White Drive. As in, I could hardly see the road because everything was white and most people were sane enough to stay home so I had no one to follow. But I made it home fine and slowly, and boy was I glad to snug in awhile then. What a winter so far. Another 6" maybe?
And COLD. Good thing I was home to take care of an adorable Bennett so these kids could be kids (yes it's ok for young parents to still be kids).
And then a lovely evening with family
and friends.
Note to puzzlers: when your puzzle is missing a piece - check your hoodie pocket!
And then Sunday was another wonderful cold day of worship and then an evening of Christmas program which was delightful as always and now this blog is almost caught up so
the end.





No comments:
Post a Comment