Last Monday Jewel & Josh hauled some manure. I can't remember that far back, but it looks like it was a beautiful day.
I think Sarah was riding Diamond.
Pretty sure this was last Tuesday. I rode Diamond while Jewel rode Skeet. I was sore for a few days😖
Our cute dog Brandi.
Jewel rode Diamond later then. Diamond gets quite a bit more exercise when Jewel rides her. I don't do the cantering/trotting/galloping thing. No thanks.
Josh figured out a slick way to bring trash cans in.
Last Wednesday brought us this cutie again,
and her sweet baby sister💗
This little man wore out his babysitter!
Flint was so happy jumping and being wild on the big bean bag!
Time for some horse rides on Thursday...
enjoyed by young and old(er) alike.
Trampoline was a huge hit, as usual. It's definitely a favorite when the Schmidgalls come for piano lessons.
On Thursday evening, some went to choir, some babysat, and some went to help Jesse&Lucy start their new house remodel.
(photo creds to Echo, I think. I wasn't there and can't remember who shared these)
(Or maybe it was Lucy!)
Dunno when this was...pretty though. Must've been when Dad and I were walking at some point on Thursday evening...
...I think...
Friday morning sunrise.
No comments:
Post a Comment