One of my January goals was to get this comforter made for Jason's first birthday. It didn't get finished in January or February, but indeed I finished it on Thursday night, the day before this little man turned one. I don't like cutting things that close but oh well. It's done and very snuggly and turned out really nice.
But man oh man. Where did this year go? Hard to believe he's one already.
Decided I needed to document our home school a little. All three school kids are still doing Teaching Textbooks. I still really like Teaching Textbooks. If you haven't tried it yet, give me a call. I'll try to convince you.
We kept Jason for a little while on Friday (his birthday), and then he got a few more birthday gifts. Sarah gave him these adorable mud boots. They're a little big, but the way he's growing he'll be in them in a blink.
I guess he liked his blanket (and matching pillow which I failed to photograph), but certainly not as much as he liked the dump truck we gave him last weekend.
For the record - -
Singing maybe? Idr.
Just more random cuteness.
Aannddd -
someone is ready for a haircut.
No comments:
Post a Comment