It's been a busy few weeks here at the Kaiser homeplace. Garden, and puppies, and kids, and lake, and school, and well --- here's a peek.
Way back to last Monday when the derecho tore a few shingles off the roof. We had been at the lake (no px😒) and weren't watching the sky at all because I had checked that morning and saw the storms were taken out of the forecast. Omy was that forecast ever wrong. That storm blew up faster than anything I'd ever seen before; when we finally noticed it, we had about 10 minutes before the front hit. Sarah was working at 360yc, so Jewel and Josh raced home to get horses and laundry in, and I helped Beth lay umbrellas down and secure all floats before I raced home too. I can't remember how much rain we got, but Idk it was much. The wind, on the other hand, left its mark.
That night Levi's and Jesse's came for supper and to look at Jacob/Ben's vacation px. I think we're all ready for a mountain vacation... soon...
Sky was gorgeous.
Tuesday was our last Auggie day for the summer.
Thanks Echo for a smile from Jasper💗
Precious.
Beautiful skies on a walk with Dad.
And from home.
Wednesday - tomato soup😋
Water was really nice.
And puppies!
Pretty exciting stuff - 4 chocolates, 3 yellows, and 2 blacks!
No comments:
Post a Comment