Today was gray again. I tend to not have the same zest for life when it’s gray, and it takes more of an effort to stay focused, diligent, purposed, enthusiastic, etc. I’m not quite sure why that is, but it was a good day nonetheless. The kids have done a great job of chronicling this week, leaving me with only a few pictures they didn’t use and then some from this evening. Hopefully I’ll get this posted before I fall asleep!
This is from last Sunday – precious little farmer boy
Tired little girl…again!
This was Wednesday after the sewer pipe fiasco. The kids enjoyed some well-deserved SSR time!
Another bean or pea picker. I think this was yesterday but I’m not sure.
Another rainy day – another rainy day project: putting Christmas cards into albums.
And today, yet another gray day. After an early supper, Dad headed up the post-placing crew. Jesse did some mowing and got a little too close to the ditch…oops…
Success!
This little calf survived his round of scours and is now one of the friendliest calves we’ve ever had. He seems to enjoy attention from the kids! Yes he is sucking on Jewel’s croc!
Sarah’s turn -
Now Jewel’s fingers!
And Josh wanted a turn too
Meat chicks are getting close to butcher day…
“Look, Mom, a bridge!”
Notice anything unusual about that picture? Before you read on, look carefully at it again…
Here is the original.
Heehee. It’s called retouching. Kinda weird, huh?
That’s all for now. My eyelids weigh about a ton which means it’s time for SLEEP.
Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment