Dad & I went to the Senior breakfast with Levi this morning. The food and fellowship were wonderful, and we enjoyed hearing what Levi’s classmates are planning to do next.
L-R back: Levi, Adam Frank (psychology/music), Matthew Koch (mech. eng.), Jeremy Oswald (mortuary science), Reid Aberle (mech?ag eng.(can’t remember which)). L-R front: Brandon Rose (eng.), Caitlyn Wagenbach (air national guard), Nichole Wagenbach (volleyball at ICC, can’t remember area of study), Lynelle Fehr (ICC, transfer to nursing program (I think)), Emily Wagenbach (CNA @ Eureka Nursing Home, possibly nursing school later), Paige Bolliger (I can’t remember), Ashley Kilgus (I can’t remember), Patrick Simms (4 year football at Eureka College, undecided major). (I think.) It bugs me that I can’t remember what Paige & Ashley said. Ah well, maybe one of my faithful (haha) blog followers will leave a comment so we can all know :)
We had a wonderful day at church, an amazing thunderstorm after church, and a good time fellowshipping with good friends after supper. But I’ll leave that for Kate to tell about tomorrow.
Good night!
Ashley, ICC Occupationl Therapy I think she was a bit undecided. Paige, ICC Education
ReplyDeleteThank you KK!! - I was kind of hoping you'd comment and finish the loop for me. And you're right... I remember both of them saying that now - and I think Paige actually said math education, and Ashley said occupational therapy assistant.
ReplyDelete