Sunday 12.22
12.24
Christmas Eve was low-key (just how we like it) - we took supper to GGK and enjoyed the commons area fireplace while we visited and played dominoes.
Christmas Day was low-key (just how we like it) - after church, we vegged and then a few kids came for supper and games. Some of us played Tractoropoly and I won😊
Novel way to eat chili ~
💕
Friday 12.27.
NEW REFRIGERATOR ARRIVED!
This was the best Christmas gift ever! The old one died a month ago; we all did a lot of steps as we used our basement fridge... for which we were very thankful... but that was a lot of steps anyways...
Friday night I think Sarah & Josh went skating (NO TAG or RACING); Jewel stayed home. Dad & I went to Morton for supper and a walk then came home to this cutest and his daddy
💕
Rafe is one very adored and adorable baby.
Of course I'm not prejudiced!



No comments:
Post a Comment