Sunday 12.8
Tuesday 12.10
Wednesday 12.11
*no px of Jewel just post-surgery; but she was pretty sedate after getting all four wisdom teeth out that morning*
And isn't that the cutest little fellow you've ever seen💗
Thursday 12.12
I was planning to go to Pekin from a Morton appt; with roads like this I was very glad to instead head home and stay there.
Huge beautiful flakes. Crazy thing was, this wasn't forecast at all.
I didn't mind it a bit since I was home in my wonderful cozy warm house; but I was glad when everyone was home safe. Roads just weren't great.
Dad & I took Levi's out for supper as planned, and SJJ held down the fort with this crowd of ruffians.
From Sarah or Jewel ~
Friday morning 12.13 I went on a quick work trip to MS with Dad. That evening we got some exercise walking around this giant toy store in Memphis.
Saturday we followed our noses home and wandered across this Vintage Christmas in Covington, TN.
Fun to see, fun to go, fun to do; but as always, better to be home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment