Busy Wednesday - - -
I only took this one px!
Thankfully, girls did a much better job of photo-journaling than me. Not sure who sent me what, but here's a few more peeks of the day -
And that's an awful lot of cute peeks, isn't it?!
Last combine ride of the season for Josh.
Special guest for supper, then everyone else eventually came over to meet her too - but I got no px! How lame is that??!!
And clearly I even had my camera out... and clearly my brain was not engaged😒
Guess you'll just have to stay tuned 😊
💗 this
This little crew was here awhile on Thursday evening.
Of course the Pine Tree House is always an attraction.
As is Grandpa 😍
Josh snapped this Friday when I took him to mow at Jesse's.
😍
Older kids were all at tyg that evening then, and Jesse's came for supper. Nice night for a walk.
Rainy Saturday afternoon jobs.
And that's it for Life Last Week.
No comments:
Post a Comment