by Jewel
Sunday, August 5
These two little buddies were matching on Sunday, so Mom snapped a quick picture.
Sunday night Grandpa invited us to the Pekin park for supper and to watch the band. Also Galen and Betty and some of U. Dave’s were there.
Levi and Echo stopped by with Kiowa and Flint, and Kiowa loved the playground and lake. I’m not sure what’s going on here.
That little smile and boots!
I was holding Flint, but I gave him to A. Sarah so I could go with the other kids around the pond/lagoon. We haven’t got pictures, but we had some stale donuts, and there were ducks on the pond, and Kiowa absolutely loved feeding donuts to the ducks.
Watching the band.
Monday we had Alliyah for the last time, and since she just loves listening to the Bluetooth stereo, she was holding it up to her ear like a phone, only it wasn’t on. Well, we turned it on, and then had Mom turn on some music, so it came right out in her ear, and her look was so cute!
Homegrown watermelon.
Picking apples.
I’m not sure why Sarah’s hauling all that straw.
After putting up hay Monday or Tuesday night.
Wednesday Katie brought two little Sauders over who were as cute as ever.
Down at the lake, Kruz, Cason, Gloria, and Clay were the only non-Kaisers.
Clay’s look right after Brandi licked him on the face.
Thursday. Josh had an early eye appointment, and then we had two little Baers here for awhile.
Friday evening Levi and Echo came over, but I don’t know what all went on since Josh and I were at Jacob’s house helping with his yard.
And that was the end of the week before we left on vacation. We left the next morning at about four thirty AM. It was a great vacation and I'm assuming there’ll be a post on it coming up.
No comments:
Post a Comment