I guess technically this was last Saturday evening so it wasn’t a day at all. Well so let’s not get technical then.
And it was gorgeous. I can get lost in these massive blue skies.
Dogfish is so fun to watch!
Monday after doing a whole slew of jobs and laundry, we headed down again. Jewel was all tuckered out and just about fell asleep .
Josh helped me make a pretty neat drip castle.
Well we don’t go to the pond every day, and this was Tuesday when I was gone much of the morning and then had to catch up in the afternoon. Sweet big sister Kate took this crew to U. Harley’s creek to catch minnows and crawfish for the zoo.
Somewhere along the line their trek turned into a mudfight.
Dad was pretty impressed with my garage sale bargain.
Tuesday evening the big kids were gone, and Josh wanted to fish but the girls didn’t. And just who says you have to fish or swim at a pond? They all enjoyed their pond time in their own way!
First sunfish I’ve seen this year. Good job Josh!
Second sunfish.
A couple random shots from the kids’ camera - - -
How many felines in the pile?
and that’s it
No comments:
Post a Comment