After a blessed Sunday at church, we enjoyed some time at Dave’s Pond.
After chores, it was to U. Mark’s for a wonderful evening catching up with family.
Not sure who this guy was. Kind of looks like Levi, but that hair…
Grandma and her youngest great: Wade.
Congratulations Lucas & Chelsea!
All these greats!!
(and a few of the great dads too!)
Beautiful evening.
Early birthday wishes from Grandma!
Anya loved U. Mark’s little dog Cocoa.
As did Beau!
Lots of room to run, and of course more fishing!!!
I had told Wesley earlier that I was Josh’s mom, A. Ruth; he’d been watching Josh fish so knew who Josh was. Later when I asked him who I was, he was so sweet when he grinned and said, “ You’re Josh’s mom.” Just melted me!
The little fisherman himself.
Lola was so cute chatting with Echo. I never heard what they were talking about, but it sure made a cute picture.
Drew and Landry were so hoping to see Levi catch a fish.
But it was Josh who AGAIN scored big!
Slippery little fella almost flipped away.
What is it about fishing that attracts little ones? Lola was so cute, wanting to get so close, but not too close, you know. Just wanted to be right there watching.
Precious!
More entertainment - thanks for these px, A. Joyce!
No comments:
Post a Comment