Saturday started early with lots of energy involved! The reunion was fun as always, and I enjoyed catching up with aunts, uncles, and cousins as always. And it’s always fun to see how cousins’ kids are growing up. Quite a few cousins were missed, but I had a good time anyway and hope everyone else did too.
Did I mention there was lots of energy Saturday morning???! Trevor, two Joshuas, and Kate gave the trampoline a good workout.
Sarah and Amber made salad. *smile*
Stephanie keeping house.
Anne had good (??!!) help filling water balloons.
Joshua and Austin Schmidt were pleased with their balloons! (Austin was with Dan & Anne, and Alyssa was with Wendell & Karen.)
Wading pool was a hit.
500 and softball.
Co-chair Anne had some fun games planned. The kids loved them!
Another game was passing sand.
Jewel was at the end and got to put the sand in the bucket.
Tie!
A. Velma found a nice chair :)
Catching up.
One of the four Grandma Steiners enjoying the youngest attendee, Lily Zimmerman.
As I visited with Aunt Karen, we watched Lily fall asleep - - - precious!!!!!!
Favorite job!!!
Another game – pass the hula hoop around the circle without dropping hands. Lots of smiles and laughs!
More catching up.
Beautiful day for a softball game.
Pool was rarely empty.
Tape tag.
I saw a photo session of the seven aunts/uncles, but I didn’t get there in time to get pictures. Maybe someone else has some to share?
Thanks, Aunt Shirley!!!
And so ended another wonderful Steiner Reunion. It was a beautiful day spent with special people making precious memories. We are so blessed!
What did A. Velma do? Kick Joshua off of his chair?! (See 3 pictures back!) Great pictures of the reunion, Ruth.
ReplyDeleteASK