Routine morning of school and housekeeping then Aunt Sarah came out around 10:00. Boys milked twice and went to Uncle Randy’s in between, doing fieldwork, cleaning hog buildings, and moving hogs. Tori kept things going here (with help of the others, of course) while I took the van to Mike’s Garage and Aunt Sarah picked me up there. We chased around doing errands, including a doctor visit about my voice/throat which is not at all improved since my last consultation with him. Hopefully try 2 will be successful…he’s treating me for heartburn which, while I never have the normal symptoms, can result in an acid buildup that remains in the throat and chronically irritates vocal cords. I must admit I’m a little skeptical, but I’ll go along with it anyway with the hope that it’ll help (an over the counter medicine and raising the head of our bed. Sound a little hokey?) Time will tell. I picked up the van before coming home and was glad to find things going fine when I got here. I helped Tori a very little bit in the kitchen, then jumped right into school meetings after putting Joshua down for a nap. With quite a few interruptions, school took a while in the afternoon, but we did get it all done and lots of other stuff besides…right before supper. Levi and Jesse were home for supper with us which was nice, and Dad and I even got a walk in after supper. Baths, Bibletime, and beds, and that’s about all that happened today.
Ben took this picture – pretty exciting to be getting a lot of eggs again.
After Bibletime, Joshua claimed Levi for awhile. Precious little guy – I finally had to put the books away so Levi could shower and get to bed. Joshua kept getting out books: “Bo” (more), and “wop” (lap) and was obviously loving it. I’m glad he’s learning to like books so well.
That’s it; good night.
Precious big brother/little brother time! I love to see it!
ReplyDeleteLove, Carrie