An evening at Grandpa & Grandma Kaiser's.
A Very Cute Child π
(and a very sweet great-grandma)
Steiner Wiener Roast a few weeks ago.
Wednesday.
Time for winter projects to begin -
But still a few nice days left too.
Glad that Grandpa's feeling better.
π
ππ
U. Jeff was here last week. He easily beat Ben in an apple peel eating contest. We made a few gallons of dried apples which we are now enjoying.
Another Wednesday.
More dried apples. Not sure if A. Sarah was racing someone or just practicing.
Pasture walk.
Three Schmidgall boys were pretty happy to be buried in the sandbox.
Time for some deep cleaning.
Stay tuned for the after px...
Nice sight and sound. I don't see this much anymore but I sure like it when I do.
And that's about it for this time. Can hardly believe it's almost November. The days fly by.
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
James 4:14
No comments:
Post a Comment