This must have been on a Wednesday. Clay wasn't too excited about Kate being gone at class, but when he's helping me in the kitchen he's pretty happy. And the kitchen is always more fun with a little cuteness helping.
We were making pies for Ben's birthday dessert, so this was Wednesday, March 11. Ben is now eligible to vote.
Happy Birthday, Ben!
Jason. Picture sent to us by Jesse or Lucy. Getting cuter every day.
God's beauty is a reminder that He is still on the throne no matter what happens...
or what the grocery shelves look like. I really can't remember back that far to say whether this was Kroger or Walmart but I'm guessing Kroger. It doesn't really matter though - all shelves were the same for a few days there. Quite sobering.
Ok, so this is the clearly the bath tissue aisle. And it's clearly Kroger. And while we can survive without tp, it surely does make life more convenient and enjoyable.
And life goes on.
Jason was a week and a day old when we took him a few gifts.
Last Saturday March 21 was a work day at Levi's. I don't think anyone was excited about the snow.
These two helped me take lots of tools and supplies out to Levi's workshop.
U. Jerry's telehandler is a favorite stop.
Not sure what they were doing in the basement. All progress I'm sure.
Cleaning in preparation for painting on Monday.
Two musketeers doing whatever Levi asked them to.
So I think this was Monday morning when painting was going on at Levi's. I'm a horrible painter and so I got to play grandma instead. I'll take that!
Cute. Just plain cute.
Another grocery visit. This grocery business motivated me to run to Kelly Seed and buy my garden seed already. The garden which has gotten smaller these last few years will be again larger this year. Empty grocery shelves and widespread panic have a way of changing people. At least it has changed me.
Thankfully when I did groceries today, I got almost everything on my list and shelves were mostly full. But a week ago... who knew? And even today... who knows what tomorrow will bring?
Last Sunday's sermon had a prayer that I think of every day. John prayed, "Lord, we don't know what the future holds, but we know Thou hast already been there." Now that's powerful. And it's nothing new, but in times like these, that's what I want to remember. Our God is still on the throne and He wants us to trust Him!
I digress. Back to sweetest littles.
Kate just chillin', enjoying some reading time. Yes I know. Odd child.
Almost unbelievable that Ben's senior robotics year is over without a match being played. It's been nice having him home again though.
I spent a couple afternoons rocking Jason so Lucy could get some sleep. He's busy being a typical newborn which means he thinks he runs the show.
Oh wait, he DOES run the show!
More work on Levi's house.
And that's it for this time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment