So this was last week I think or maybe even the week before that. I don’t know. Things have been a blur lately. Too much going on to remember it all. Anyway, this was on a Monday. Ok, I guess it had to be two weeks ago because last Monday was Memorial Day. Whatever.
That evening -
Look close to see the sweetest little family enjoying a beautiful evening by the lake.
So yeah, that next day, Tuesday, we sang with the residents at Restmor and then had a picnic at a park. Another beautiful day.
Wednesday we had a full house yard. Three little Baers, two little Aberles, and a couple little Sauder boys. Fun times. I think we did the lake again that day but I have to px to prove it so maybe we didn’t.
Supper always tastes better outside!
Friday was an Alliyah day, and we had Kruz too.
So cute
Friday night was our planned cookout which turned into a grill-in because it stormed and rained. All that energy makes things kind of crazy sometimes.
Unless, of course, somebody finds a hilarious video that everyone just has to see
And Dad was really sick all day. Thankfully he was finally feeling better by the end of the evening.
That Saturday morning, three kids went to the TN Fellowship Weekend with TYG. They had a wonderful weekend, and Monday night we got to hear about it when they got back. We spent Memorial Day morning working and afternoon at the pond. It was a beastly hot day.
That night the kids made this impressive sand town.
That’s it.
No comments:
Post a Comment