Awhile back I was going through some old scrapbooks and found this gem of a picture. Isn’t that a cute bunch of little kids??!! Most of you Tremont-ites know these people, so I thought I’d see if anyone recognizes them.
Just for fun, I have a bag of m’n’ms for the first person to leave a comment and correctly name them all. Winner must also state why they were all together nicely posing for a picture on our front steps!
Jason Koch, Nic Rassi, Paul Wagenbach, Gary Wagenbach (Koch and Rassi boys--not sure I have the right ones)
ReplyDeleteBrent Sauder, Brian Sauder, Lisa Wagenbach, Holly Wagenbach
I am guessing they are on your front porch for something Sunday School related. And is this the porch of the very first house that you and Tim lived in? If so, maybe it has something to do with the fact that all those Wagenbach kids lived down the road from you.
Jason Koch, Nic Rassi, Paul Wagenbach, Gary Wagenbach,
ReplyDeleteBrent Sauder, Brian Sauder, Lisa Wagenbach, Holly Wagenbach
Were they all piano students and there for some sort of recital?
ReplyDeleteYou got it!! You get the m'n'ms - I'll get them to you soon! Thanks for guessing!
DeleteAww everyone is so cute! Now were they all piano students or just neighbor kids?
ReplyDeletePiano students in the summer of 1992
Delete