A few Sunday afternoon px -
Thanks Kate for being our photographer!
Monday evening – warm but beautiful.
When Dad & I walked, this little kitten was just all of a sudden behind us on the road. After a little investigating, we found his home, but his owners were only too happy to let us keep him as they have lots more. Meet Orangey.
Of the 17 or so px of Orangey on the camera, only this one was halfway use-able.
School started Monday. Here we go, year #15. Much as we enjoy summer and its more relaxed routine, I’m pretty glad to be back to our school schedule again. It’s this way every year, it seems; and every year anew I’m thankful for our freedoms in America that we can homeschool our kids. Some in other lands have been imprisoned because they simply want to teach their kids at home. Unbelievable, yet true.
Thankful that Tim was able to come and do a few plumbing projects for us. Not sure who took these px but thanks kids!
Also thankful for the opportunity Jacob has to work with Tim. He’s learning so much.
Tuesday evening. This has been maybe(?) the warmest week this summer (no complaints here, just sayin’…)…
but it cooled down enough by evening to enjoy being outdoors.
(and compared to other hotter summers, this is not bad at all. So like I said, no complaints here…)
Guess who found a four-leaf clover?
A few collections lately, compliments of Josh -
And one last picture of Orangey, also compliments of Josh.
I’ll sign off with a verse from last night’s scripture at church - - -
There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. I Corinthians 10:13
- - - and that’s all. Hope you’re enjoying your week!
No comments:
Post a Comment