by Kate
The horses must not have minded the snow on Saturday because they didn’t go into the barn.
Tori, Ben, and I playing Risk. Sarah was just watching.
Mom and I went to the library last week.
Jacob’s plow has saved us a lot of shoveling,
and he loves doing it.
Jacob was thirsty during music but he didn’t want to quit playing his guitar so Tori helped him.
Josh made this thing with the little magnet balls.
(mom deleted the other 11 pictures of the balls)
Last week we put bird seed out for the birds. So far we have gotten cardinals, juncos, sparrows, blue jays, and there is another bird that is a woodpecker or a northern flicker of some kind.
Northern flicker?
The male. We have also gotten female cardinals to eat too but we don’t have any pictures to post.
The blue jays usually chase off most of the other birds. Sometimes the cardinals chase off other birds too.
THE END.
[editor’s note: Why we didn’t put out a bird feeder sooner I don’t know. We enjoy watching them and photographing them. Most photo credits go to Kate.]
Neat post!! Looks like you like risk as much as us. My Grandpa and Grandma have it... and when we go over there with our cousins, that's about all we do. Looks like you have the same version as they do. I think it's funner/less complicated than the newer version!!
ReplyDelete~Laura E.