By Kate
Friday night ready for Restmor.
Levi cooked pancakes for supper Saturday.
After supper.
Working on the K’nex ball roller.
Saturday evening it started snowing. By Sunday morning it was all drifted and it was very windy. It was also still snowing. Church was canceled because of the bad weather. Also we had to cancel our evening plans.
Sunday morning.
K’nex roller is done.
These pictures are all taken from inside the house.
More ball roller.
We all went outside for a little bit in the afternoon. It was terribly windy and it was still snowing.
Josh could hardly make it out to the barn.
Tori, Jacob, Sarah, and I on the rink (I’m behind Sarah.)
We walked almost down to the south grove. We were pretending we were very lost.
After supper.
Today we will probably try to play in the snow but I think the high is supposed to be –6 so I’m not sure how long we will be out.
THE END.
No comments:
Post a Comment