We enjoyed another healthy Sunday (this is getting to be a nice habit, one I’ll miss if (when) it changes…); church was rather empty because of Brent and Whitney’s wedding in Morton, but messages were still good, fellowship was still sweet, and singing was still wonderful. We are blessed! After church we heard all about the wedding from Levi & Jesse and caught up on each others’ day. A good day for all.
Ben finds the funniest positions in which to play his ukulele!!
Dad on couch = Hop On Pop.
Dissecting the singing for the day.
Comfortable couch!
??????
Dad on couch = Hop On Pop.
What is going on here?????????????
Ohhhh . . . .
Tennessee Blues is apparently quite addicting - - - I’ll try to post a video of this later - - - I am LOVING to hear these two practice this, and Dad even agrees that they have taken top billing so far. What’s even better is they’re loving it too!!!!! I mean really – playing while they wait their turn for Rummy??? I think they’re having fun!!
Sweet littles!!
Have I mentioned that Ben finds some interesting positions in which to play his ukulele????? *GRIN*
Teddy Bear ferociously attacks the giant crocigator that dares to threaten his domain!
Too much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment