Today was just a fun day. Morning was routine, with spelling test and cleaning jobs, then Heather and crew came for lunch and fun play on the most beautiful November day I ever remember! Sunny, calm, breezy – amazing for November. “They” say tomorrow this nice weather ends, so we squeezed every last little bit of sunshine we could today. After Heather left, I put Joshua down for a nap, kids started right in on chores, and then I headed to Morton for a few errands. Home to hear about the rat excitement while I was gone, finish up chores, and get ready for supper guests. We had a great time with Doug & Brooke & crew…hope they enjoyed the evening as much as we did.
Jewel & Elisabeth
Grace & Sarah
Last picnic of the year!
Ben & Jacob
Hannah
Rocking their babies to sleep [smile].
Sarah, Elisabeth, Silas, Tori, Hannah, Grace
One picture of the rat is enough (overgrown mouse – nasty little thing, isn’t it?).
Kerrigan, Hudson, Tori, Jewel, Sarah
Clockwise from 12:00 – Kate, Sutton, Ben, Jewel, Sarah, Hudson
That’s it!
These warm days are just GIFTS!!! -Carrie
ReplyDelete