Back to last weekend. Saturday afternoon kids were 4w-ing again. Looks like Wesley was here too.
We won't talk about what happened when the steer spooked in the pasture and rammed the 4w
😑
That night then, we had rented the Pekin Rink and invited a bunch of ppl to skate with us. Lots of smiles and no injuries. That's a win.
Josh was inspired by the NFMS little farm layout. All he needs is some dirt, running water, a few lights, and a bunch of other stuff and he'll about have it.
Sunday afternoon chores.
Sunday evening ppl.
photo cred: Jewel
Monday was about 55d and it was so nice to see snow disappearing. I even walked outside.
On Tuesday, the temp tanked and I was glad for my elliptical bc I did not want to walk outside.
Wednesday morning Dad & Josh got gluten and I watched for traffic while they unloaded. It was freezing and I about froze. I was again glad for my elliptical.
Yesterday some favorites came for lunch.
Sarah and Jewel had their lunch when they got home from working at 360; Sarah had some really cute little boys who were sharing very nicely with her, ha!
thanks Echo for the picture!
And today it is snowing again and I am glad for my elliptical again. And our woodburner!
Thankfully, it didn't snow much and warmer days are coming...
No comments:
Post a Comment