Not much was routine about today, but a good one it was nevertheless. I left mid-morning to do a couple errands before going to the 9th Annual Christian Home Sewing Club Christmas Luncheon, hosted by Rachel Sauder and Michelle Oswald at Vernon Koch’s Granary. It was such a nice time, with delicious food, good fellowship, and the highlight, singing together. Wow, I wasn’t expecting that; it was really really beautiful. All of us there obviously enjoy singing, but too, maybe it sounded so pretty because there is little furniture/ carpet to absorb the sound; it sounded like more than 14 women. At any rate, I enjoyed the entire luncheon and am thankful Michelle and Rachel continue to host it every year. Home to rock Joshua and put him to bed, and then Aunt Sarah and I took a delightful walk. The sunshine was beautiful, and with no wind, it was just a lovely day for a walk. Chores and general maintenance before supper prep; supper was around 6:45 which made for a long afternoon and short evening and which thankfully doesn’t happen often. Levi and Jesse milked twice, studying in between, and got home right after we started supper. Bibletime right after supper again, and then everyone was downstairs…you guessed it, playing ping pong. What a fun game, enjoyed by watchers and players alike. Then beds, and that’s it; good night!
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wasn't going to go, but I thought that the singing might be uplifting and encouraging. It was beautiful. LLK
ReplyDelete