Routine Friday for kids, doing a bit of school and a lot of cleaning jobs. Levi and Jesse milked; they had just gotten home when I left for errands and an appointment. They did a normal school day and worked outside; Levi went to Precision in the afternoon. My errands included picking up apples at Christ Orchard – our own apples are gone and we’re ready for more FUJIs. Yumm…nothing beats a Fuji for apples. Kids did good while I was gone; kids and house were all in good shape for which I’m always thankful. Home to unload apples and groceries, and then a walk with Joshua – a beautiful brisk day with VERY LITTLE wind. Blue skies and sunshine – gotta love it. Chores, and then an early supper so Dad and I could do more chasing tonight - did a few errands and came home to a short (late) but sweet Bibletime, then beds for all.
A few pictures from the day:
A bicycle lesson.
Kitten update – still cute!
Kate’s lap.
Oops.
That’s it; good night.
Oh- I'd love to hold one of those kittens! -C
ReplyDelete