Yes I know I'm just full of original titles. Try not to envy my creativity, lol.
Josh found a tiny snake whilst at Levi&Echo's last Monday morning. Kids were duly impressed.
photo creds to Jewel, thanks!
I think Jasper was hunting.
Back home, jobs done, horse time.
No px of Tuesday, but that's the day Josh finished his math for the year so there was great rejoicing!
Not sure how Josh spotted these wild turkeys in the north 80 but he got a few px on Wednesday morning!
💕💕
Meanwhile, Ben was out west with these friends all week,
And they met up with a few more friends.
At the same time, Kate was out west with these friends,
who met this group on the top of Angel's Landing. One young man was my cousin Andy. One was my nephew Samuel.
It's a small world after all!
Thankful all made it home safe on Saturday, although Ben had a turbulent flight and Kate was held up driving some due to the snow.


No comments:
Post a Comment