Saturday morning. Just a "For The Record" shot of the pothos A. Sarah gave me a few months ago. Icr when though! It's been putting on a new leaf every week or so and it's been fun to watch.
btw that's an excellent book also
Finally sunshine! Perfect for Saturday jobs!
Fat lazy dog.
Work done, time for a ride with Jewel.
Josh took me to Uhlman Lane where I walked and he checked out the creek. I met Jewel & Skeet on their way back.
Took a few kids out for pizza before they headed to Elevate!, then found this crowd at a playground.
Yesterday was a lovely Mother's Day. Weather-wise and kid-wise. I am blessed with some pretty awesome kids. I enjoyed my afternoon walk while Dad, Sarah, & Jewel made supper and Ben picked up Grandpa & Grandma Kaiser. It was beautiful out.
Supper was delicious, and then after supper a few kin joined us.
And that catches me up to today. I wish I could say I'll keep this updated better, but I know better by now: it just doesn't happen that way. I'll get to it when I get to it. Meanwhile, have a blessed week as you let your light shine for the One who only is worthy!
The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Psalm 28:7
No comments:
Post a Comment