Levi, Jesse, Dad, & I once again enjoyed a delicious meal at the Precision Planting Christmas Party last night. Following the meal we enjoyed the beautiful singing of Testify and then a wild fun game of building gingerbread structures (using cardboard instead of gingerbread). Prizes were awarded in several categories but I don’t remember them all; our table was our team, and we were given a box of supplies and a time limit of 45 minutes. We had a good time with Phil, Linda, Joshua, and Derek & Leann, although we didn’t win any prizes.
Our completed tower. It was one of the tallest but it had quite a lean to it.
I thought this was pretty impressive for a table full of young men: Levi & Jesse, Nic, Ben, & Andy, Jimmy, Cory, & Brandon.
The rocket won the prize for the tallest, as it was self-supporting (unlike others which used the ceiling for support).
(oops, upside down)
Best In Show.
I think this combine won the prize for the Best Ag theme.
(sorry for the poor picture quality)
No comments:
Post a Comment