Monday Ron came to install our bathroom cabinets. He finished up Tuesday morning. Tuesday afternoon the drilling crew showed up. Wednesday they finished up. Thursday Tim came to hook up plumbing in the master bathroom and we enjoyed our first snowstorm of the year; I was a little more relieved as each of the kids and Dad got home safe (Levi from CIT, Jesse from ICC, Tori from Carmen’s, Dad from work). Friday we had new furniture delivered and I ran around doing errands in Morton for a couple hours, and Dad & I hit Menards again after supper while the three older kids had a good time Christmas caroling with the young group. All week we did partial school and got ready for a busy Christmas weekend. Today we did food prep for the weekend, boys worked outside, I did errands in Pekin, and Dad & the kids did errands everywhere. Other than that nothing has been going on!
Wednesday -
Thursday afternoon -
Friday morning snowplows.
Kate took these for me when I was chasing around Pekin Friday.
We bought our table in 2008; we finally completed the set this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment