Blogger tells me I started this post on July 18. It's been a busy time. Busy and blessed.
Monday July 11 morning walk.
Afternoon swim and walk around the lake.
Oh yes, now I remember this day (that's why I take px, ha). Natalie & I stayed down after these two left to ride and soon, Jewel called me: "Mom you're going to have to come home quickly unless you want to get trapped at the lake!" Natalie quick zipped out and went south, and I left the van there and walked home as I couldn't go north. And now we have a nice new road.
Or something.
Progress.
Home to more thinning.
Tuesday July 12 morning walk.
Thinning.
Josh & I went to watch Levi's house get lifted.
Fascinating process.
Home to jobs.
And some cuteness!
Wednesday July 13 brought a few favorites.
And more thinning.
Josh did a great job watching kids while I worked in the orchard.
Then kids were a great help pitching the thinned peaches into the cornfield.
Ready for lake. Jasper really likes my new kitten but most everyone else thinks it's creepy.
More orchard work.
Thursday July 14 a few kids came to see pups before heading to the lake awhile.
At this point, pups were occasionally escaping, yikes.
After supper, to see Levi's house progress.
Jasper is holding Flint 😆
And Flint is 4!!! Happy Birthday buddy!
Came home to this 😲😫
Idk how long they were out but when Dad & I finally got them corralled, they immediately crashed for awhile. You only see five bc one already went home, hooray!
And... you guessed it... more thinning.
Friday July 15.
View from my bedroom window 😩
Since the fence wasn't doing its job, they got locked into the garage.
Jewel was cleaning the garage and they couldn't be trusted outside, so...
They actually liked being in there.
This from Echo - Flint's bd cake, complete with a few sprinkles😍
No comments:
Post a Comment