Before we close out January, back to the beginning of the month, when Jesse & Jacob were in Gabe & Mary’s wedding. Now isn’t that a pretty nice-looking group of young men?
Back to post-Florida pictures - - -
It’s bird-watching season.
A day with the Rassi rascals is always pretty good fun.
The rink’s been getting some use since we’ve been home -
Getting re-acquainted with Princess.
Beautiful days.
But cold!
More snow – quite amusing to watch Smiles wait for a bird.
(she never got one)
This was Saturday, preparing for a TYG supper.
Lots to do, but lots of hands get lots done …
…which meant kids could head to the rink awhile before the evening function started. And I have no pictures of the evening because I was kind of busy. But it was a very blessed evening with beautiful singing and precious fellowship with our TYG as well as many young folks from our Bradford/Princeville congregation.
Ben took this one – not sure if that’s a small rat or a biiig mouse. Either way, I’m glad it’s lunch for Tab Sister.
(((Yes I know most of you blog readers don’t appreciate pictures of dead rodents. But this blog is first of all for our family, and if someone here thinks we need a picture of a dead rat, well then I’m going to post it for them. Although personally I don’t care for dead rodents either. Actually I do like them significantly better than live ones. Just sayin’.)))
With sunshine and blue skies and 50* forecast for tomorrow – welcome SpringDay in January!!
Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
Acts 2:28
ps-mystery photo in last post is the metal frame/support of a piano soundboard
No comments:
Post a Comment