Saturday the boys picked up some more hay from a neighbor. A long winter means we’re running low.
That would be a tortilla under the piano bench.
Dad’s curiosity was too much too resist: could he move a haybale with his car?
Indeed he could!
We got a little more snow over the weekend. Thankfully.
I mean, thankfully we got a LITTLE more snow. Not: thankfully we got more snow. I for one am tired of snow. Really.
Found on whiteboard:
That’s a peek at life lately.
There’s just not much going on around here. Kids have been on the rink some, but they’ll all gladly admit they’re ready for spring too. We all are.
We’re tired of winter. And snow. And cold.
Can you relate?
But - - - time has a way of marching on, and spring IS on its way!
March forth!
I agree! We just got 4 more over the weekend and 1 more predicted for tomorrow. We are so buried. Love you and miss you all.
ReplyDeleteWe know the feeling of getting more hay because the winter drags on and on!
ReplyDeleteLaura E.